Do you have fingernail fungus from acrylic nails? Here’s what you need to know about the causes, symptoms and treatment options available to get rid of the infection.
What does athlete’s foot look like? Itching, blisters and odor? A pharmacist explains the symptoms. In these pictures you can see exactly what the disease looks like.
Not only adults can get athlete’s foot, but also children, toddlers and babies. When treating them, a number of things must be taken into account. More about this here.
During pregnancy, the risk of athlete’s foot is increased due to hormonal changes in the body. There are several things to consider when treating it.
Analysis of various home remedies for athlete’s foot. Do garlic, vinegar or oak bark help fight the infection? Tips and information on treatment.
A pharmacist explains what tablets are used to cure nail fungus. Which tablets work against the fungus and are they available over the counter?
Foot fungus isn’t fun. So get rid of it with ProClearz Bright now. It contains the only active ingredient clinically proven to cure and prevent fungal infections of the toes, including skin around, adjacent to, and under nails.
- Immediately brightens and smooths nails with a clear polymer barrier
- Penetrates for 24 hours- reduces nail thickness and discoloration
- Peels away keratin debris to restore nail health and appearance
- Clinically proven – Improves the appearance of fungal nails in 96% of suffers
- Compatible with nail polish
- Dries quickly, easy to use, brush on applicator